Easy to use
It's easy for anyone who visits your business to record their details.
- Print QR codes for your staff and visitors and put them in obvious places, say the front door or the counter.
- When someone walks in, they scan the code using their smartphone, and fill in their details on the webpage
What could be simpler?
LivMate can be used in all industries for staff attendance, visitor recording, contact tracing and to meet other compliance requirements.
It works in varied environments such as Hospitality, Construction, Retail, Education, Live Events, Sports Clubs and other Venues.
LivMate can support all business, as life has changed.
It's simple to generate a Contact Tracing report if you're contacted by your state Department of Health:
- Open the LivMate app.
- Generate and download the venue report.
- Email the report to the Contact Tracing team.
The whole process takes less than a minute, far quicker than hunting down contact tracing forms filled out weeks ago that could be anywhere on the premises.
LivMate helps reduce the complexity of recording who's in your business, where they are and how long they stay.
- Print QR codes for staff, tables and visitors and put them in prominent places.
- Anyone who walks or needs to be served, scans the code with their smartphone and enters their details.
That's it! There's nothing else you need to do.
Anyone who's got a smartphone can leave contact tracing details without touching a thing.
Just scan the QR code when you walk into a business, then leave your details on the website form.
This way, no-one but the venue staff and government will ever get to see your details.
* Customers may need to download a QR Code reader from their app store.